End of Lease Return Center in Thousand Oaks
Here are some options for your Mercedes-Benz lease return. You have choices for how to proceed at the end of your lease. Please make sure you read the guidelines for acceptable wear and tear prior to your turning in a leased vehicle. Should you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 8883752360.
Return your vehicle
Please remember to bring your maintenance booklet, owner’s manual, both sets of keys, tool kit, and any other accessories provided at lease inception when you return your vehicle.
Extend your lease
You may be eligible to extend your lease. Contact the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Lease Maturity Department at 800.873.5471 or Mercedes-Benz of Thousand Oaks to see if you qualify.
Purchase your lease
Any time during your lease, you can pay off your vehicle or finance the purchase price by contacting the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Lease Maturity Department.*
*Subject to credit approval; as allowed by your state’s law. Not all vehicles are eligible.
Returning Your Vehicle
If you choose to return your vehicle, the following steps will help you prepare for turning it in at your Mercedes-Benz dealership.
At three months prior to lease-end:
- Contact your Mercedes-Benz dealer to schedule a Vehicle Condition Review, which will prepare you for the final lease-end inspection.
- During your Vehicle Condition Review, discuss (if applicable) the cost of any excess wear and use, and review the option of repairing damage or replacing items before you return your vehicle.
- Check out the new line of Mercedes-Benz vehicles and ask your dealer about the attractive Mercedes-Benz Financial Services lease or finance offerings.
- Schedule your final vehicle return and inspectionwith your Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- Bring the maintenance booklet, owner’s manual, both sets of keys, tool kit, and any other accessories provided at lease inception.
- Have your vehicle’s condition evaluated by your dealer. Afterwards, your dealer will generate a Vehicle Inspection Report describing the vehicle’s condition and any excess wear and use charges.
- Sign the Federal Odometer Disclosure Statement confirming the final total mileage on your vehicle.
- Review your maturity bill* and, if applicable, pay any outstanding charges.
- Receive a Vehicle Return Package from your dealer. This will include your signed Federal Odometer Disclosure Statement, the Vehicle Inspection Report, and final maturity bill.*
*Exclusions may apply. Final maturity bill may not be available.
Extend Your Lease
You may be eligible to extend your lease. View your Lease-End Options online, please contact us at 8883752360.
Purchase Your Lease
Any time during your lease, you can pay off your vehicle or finance the purchase price by contacting us 8883752360.
Source: Mercedes-Benz Lease End Options